Sunday, October 7, 2012

Back from the Dead

I'm finally getting around to updating everyone!  Despite my Type-A, control-freak personality, I had no say over Pickle's arrival.  Without going into all the horrible details, Pickle arrived August 17 at 8:43 pm via c-section.  So, I made it 38 weeks-- more than with my other two.  And I can definitely say that this is the last!  Unless, of course, my eggs figure out how to teleport into my uterus.

Figuring out how to manage three kids has been a challenge to say the least.  A daughter in second grade with homework, soccer, karate and speech class; a very energetic 2-year-old who still doesn't sleep through the night; and a demanding infant---a formula for exhaustion if there ever was one!  It's slowly coming together though.  We'll see how crazy it gets once I'm back to work later this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment